Are you tired of spending long hours drafting emails that just don’t garner the desired response? If you want to make your emails more effective, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss the per our conversation email sample—which is one of the most powerful tools that you can use to kick-off your next email.
At its core, the per our conversation email sample is designed to help you be more efficient and productive with your emails. By using a pre-written template that you can customize as needed, you can save valuable time that you can spend on other critical business activities. However, the real value of this sample comes from its ability to grab the recipient’s attention, establish interest, create a desire to respond, and encourage action.
Whether you are new to email marketing or an experienced veteran, this article will help you understand how to use the per our conversation email sample to elevate your email communication to a whole new level. Additionally, we will provide examples that you can use and edit to your advantage.
So why wait, let’s dive in and explore the amazing potential of the per our conversation email sample. Trust us, once you start using this simple yet powerful tool, you will never want to go back to your old ways of drafting emails.
The Best Structure for Your Per Our Conversation Email
When it comes to following up on conversations with an email, the structure you use can make or break the impression you leave. So how can you make sure you’re structuring your email in the best way possible? Here are a few tips:
1. Start with a clear subject line. Make it obvious what your email is about so the recipient knows what to expect. For example, “Following up on our conversation” works much better than “Hey.” This gives them an idea of what they’ll be reading, and makes it more likely that they’ll actually open the email.
2. Recap the conversation briefly. Especially if you’re emailing someone who is busy and has a lot of conversations to remember, it helps to provide some context. A quick one-sentence summary of what you talked about can make all the difference in helping the recipient remember why your email is important.
3. Follow up on any action items. If there was something you were supposed to do after the conversation, make sure to mention it and include any updates you may have. Even if you haven’t made progress, it’s important to keep the recipient in the loop so they know you’re still focused on the task at hand.
4. Provide any additional information. If there was something you forgot to mention during the conversation, or if there are any updates to your earlier discussion, now’s the time to include them. Be clear and concise, and avoid going off on tangents that may confuse the recipient.
5. Close with a clear call to action. Let the recipient know what you’re hoping to accomplish with the email, whether it’s setting up another call, scheduling a meeting, or just getting their feedback on something. Make it easy for them to respond by including your availability and any relevant contact information.
By following these tips, you can structure your per our conversation email in a way that is both professional and effective. Remember to keep it focused, concise, and easy to respond to, and you’ll be well on your way to making a positive impression with your emails.
7 Sample Per Our Conversation Email Templates
Thank You for Your Time Yesterday
Thank you very much for taking the time to speak with me yesterday. It was a pleasure to discuss the upcoming project with you and to learn more about your vision for the campaign. As we discussed, I will be sending you the project timeline and budget by the end of this week. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Again, I appreciate your time and look forward to working together on this exciting project.
Follow-Up on Meeting Agenda
Thank you for meeting with me yesterday to discuss the agenda for the upcoming conference. It was great to learn more about your goals and expectations for the event, and I am excited about the opportunity to help make it a success.
As we discussed, I will begin researching potential keynote speakers and presenters who can speak to the themes and topics we discussed. Additionally, I will put together a tentative schedule and send it to you for review by the end of the week.
Thank you again for your time and I look forward to our next meeting.
Recommendation for Business Expansion
I wanted to follow up with you after our meeting last week to recommend expanding your business into mobile applications. Based on our conversation, it became clear that customers have been requesting a mobile platform to place orders, and it would be a smart investment to make.
I have attached a proposal and quote for building out an app for your business. The timeline for development would be approximately four months, but we can discuss a more specific timeline and payment plan in our next meeting.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I truly believe that expanding into mobile applications will be a profitable decision for your business.
Confirmation of Upcoming Appointment
I am writing to confirm our appointment scheduled for [Date] at [Time] at your office. As a reminder, we will be discussing the details of the upcoming marketing campaign and reviewing the budget and timeline.
If there are any documents or materials that you would like me to review beforehand, please feel free to send them my way. Additionally, please let me know if there are any changes to the details of the meeting.
Thank you again for your time and I look forward to seeing you next week.
Follow-Up on Job Application
I wanted to follow up on my job application for the position of [Job Title] at [Company Name]. I submitted my application several weeks ago and have not yet received a response.
I remain very interested in the position and believe that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate. If you require any additional information or would like to schedule an interview, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Apology for Missed Meeting
I am writing to apologize for missing our meeting scheduled for [Date]. I realize that my absence was disrespectful of your time and caused an inconvenience.
Please know that this was an honest mistake and I am committed to rescheduling the meeting as soon as possible. I highly value our partnership and look forward to making this up to you.
If there is any additional information that I can provide or any further discussion needed, please let me know.
Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to our rescheduled meeting.
Recommendation for Improvement
I wanted to follow up with you after our meeting last week to suggest some areas where your business could improve. During our discussion, we talked about the importance of customer satisfaction and I would like to offer some suggestions to help your business excel in this area.
Firstly, I recommend creating a customer feedback survey that can be easily accessed and administered online. This will give customers an opportunity to voice any concerns or feedback they have about their experiences with your business. Additionally, I suggest implementing a customer loyalty program to reward customers for their continued business.
I hope these suggestions are helpful, and I am looking forward to discussing them further with you soon.
Tips for Writing an Effective Per Our Conversation Email
Writing an email that summarizes a previous conversation can be challenging. However, it is essential to ensure there is a clear understanding of the discussed topic and any follow-up action items. Here are some tips to help you write an effective per our conversation email:
- Start with a clear subject line that summarizes the discussion.
- Begin your email with a brief greeting and a reminder of the conversation. This can help the recipient quickly understand the context of your email.
- Use bullet points to outline the key points of the discussion. This will make it easier for the recipient to scan and understand your email quickly.
- Include any action items that were discussed during the conversation. Be specific about who is responsible for what and when the action needs to be completed.
- If there were any decisions or agreements made during the conversation, include them in your email. This can help to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings later.
- End the email by thanking the recipient for their time and reiterating your next steps. This will help to demonstrate that you are organized and committed to following up on any agreed-upon action items.
Remember to keep your email clear, concise, and professional. By following these tips, you can increase the likelihood that your recipient will understand the conversation and take any necessary action.
Per Our Conversation Email FAQs
What does “per our conversation” mean?
“Per our conversation” means that the content of the email is based on a recent conversation you had with the recipient. It is often used to provide additional information or to follow up on what was discussed during the conversation.
When should I use “per our conversation” in an email?
You can use “per our conversation” in an email when you want to remind the recipient of what was discussed during your conversation, provide additional details, or follow up on what was previously discussed. It helps to provide context and avoid confusion.
Is it necessary to use “per our conversation” in an email?
No, it is not necessary to use “per our conversation” in an email. However, it helps to provide context and clarity to the recipient about the purpose and content of the email.
How do I start an email with “per our conversation”?
You can start an email with “per our conversation” by introducing the context of the email and linking it to the previous conversation. For example, “Per our conversation yesterday, I wanted to follow up on…”.
Can I use “per our conversation” in a formal email?
Yes, you can use “per our conversation” in a formal email. It is a professional and courteous way to remind the recipient of what was discussed during the conversation and provide additional details.
Should I use “per our conversation” in a follow-up email?
Yes, using “per our conversation” in a follow-up email can help to remind the recipient of what was previously discussed and provide additional details or updates. It helps to keep the conversation on track and avoid confusion.
What are the benefits of using “per our conversation” in an email?
The benefits of using “per our conversation” in an email are: it provides context and clarity to the recipient, it helps to remind the recipient of what was discussed during the conversation, and it helps to keep the conversation on track and avoid confusion.
Can I use “per our conversation” in an email to my boss?
Yes, you can use “per our conversation” in an email to your boss. It is a professional and courteous way to provide additional information or follow up on what was discussed during the conversation.
How do I close an email that included “per our conversation”?
You can close an email that included “per our conversation” by thanking the recipient for their time and attention, summarizing the main points of the conversation and the purpose of the email, and expressing your willingness to provide further assistance or clarification if needed.
Thanks for Chatting About Email Samples with Me!
I hope our conversation about the “per our conversation email sample” has been as helpful for you as it was for me. Remember to feel free to refer back to this article on future occasions when you need to send a follow-up message. And if you’re ever in need of more helpful tips, do come back and visit me again. It’s been lovely chatting with you, and I hope to see you here soon!